Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Birth of My Personal Blog!

Hi there folks!

Upon posting this, it's December 19, 2007 - this date is the birth of my own personal blog - Lair of LeiR. This will serve as my diary/journal, not only because blogging is "uso" nowadays, it will also be beneficial to have my own blog and express my thoughts/emotions and just about everything here that I would like to post, after all it's my own personal LAIR right? Let me tell you something about the owner of this site...

I am Eriel Anthony Garcia Pineda, my friends/family call me yhel (sometimes ye), 23 years of age, born on the 25th of January 1984, single as of the moment, a male aquarian raised from a God fearing and wonderful family with an amazing circle of friends. I live somewhere in the Philippines (alright...City of San Fernando, Pampanga), so that makes me a Filipino - Kapampangan to be precise. I am a Business Administration graduate, major in Marketing Management at Holy Angel University. I worked as a project officer in an outsourcing firm and I also worked as a Marketing Assistant in a radio broadcasting company. As of now, I am keeping myself busy in a certain home-based business service.

My interests? I like playing video games, surfing the net, Marvel stuff (collecting Marvel Heroes action figures and comic books), I also like Astronomy, Geography & Entertainment (TV/music/movies/celebrities). I like watching travel & lifestyle programs, game/quiz shows, sci-fi/fantasy/horror films and listening to pop/mellow music (mostly foreign). I am a kapuso because we support GMA 7 shows and talents but I have nothing against ABS CBN 2 naman okey? It's not good to hate , remember that!

From this date forward, I will be posting just about anything and everything here according to my will and visitors as in everyone is invited to log in and post comment if you want (just as long as it is clean fun ok?), so visitors beware....this is the Lair of LeiR hahahahahahahahahah!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is a fantastic personal blog, Yel! Really, i'm very proud of you! I'll be checking this out from time to time. Keep posting interesting topics. Can you share us some of your wonderful pics - you and your family, if I may suggest?

Anonymous said...

Hi Tita Zen!

Thanks for logging in and posting your comment, I really appreciate it! Thank you for being a nice and gorgeous tita as well! Yah sure if I have enough time I'll be posting my pics and even the family's pix for you maybe next time.